Providing support to Not-for-Profit and Charitable organizations through consultations, workshops, and information to develop community capacity and sustainability.
Lynks provides resources and assistance to Hanna’s not-for-profit organizations and community volunteers. Most of our services are free and include:
- Accurate and confidential referral to services and supports
- Training and technical support to utilize www.aroundhanna.com
- Risk management information and resources
- Access to computers
- Use of audio/visual equipment (TV/VCR/DVD, LCD projector and SMART Board)
- Facilitation and personalized presentations to agencies, organizations, and groups
- Workshops, seminars, and training opportunities
- Assistance with researching grants and applications
- Connecting volunteers and organizations to opportunities, resources, and information
Since its foundation in 1990, Volunteer Alberta has worked to promote, celebrate, and enable volunteerism in Alberta. The cornerstone of its mission is to empower Alberta's nonprofit sector organizations through knowledge exchange and strategic connection. Through these connections Volunteer Alberta communicates its unique character, values, and purpose.
Volunteer Canada is the national voice for volunteerism in Canada. Since 1977, we have been committed to increasing and supporting volunteerism and civic participation. We collaborate closely with volunteer centres, local organizations and national corporations to promote and broaden volunteering. Our programs, research, training, tools, resources and national initiatives provide leadership on issues and trends in Canada’s volunteer landscape.