Digital Economy Program
What is the Digital Economy Program?
The Digital Economy Program is a free service designed to help your small business expand online. This program will help your small business undergo digital transformations and adopt eCommerce practices.
The Program Can Help Your Business:
- Increase sales.
- Elevate your business’ eCommerce presence.
- Improve your ability to reach customers.
Participating small businesses will receive access to adigital service squad to help you adopt eCommerce best practices essential to success in today’s business environment.
Are you eligible?
- You have 0-49 employees.
- You are not a non-profit, charitable trust, or franchise business.
- You have a business registered in Alberta (Indigenous-owned businesses that are not registered in Alberta may still be eligible, please get in touch with the DEP Program Coordinator directly).
If you answered yes to all of these, Hooray! You are eligible to apply for the Digital Economy Program.
Digital Service Squad (DSS)
The DSS is focused on providing 1-on-1 assistance and digital services to small businesses in any region of Alberta. The DSS will be available through local business support providers this fall.
Sessions may include:
- 1-on-1 digital transformation support.
- Social media strategy.
- Show you how to build a basic website.
- Google My Business set up support.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) support.
- Help set up a POS solution.
- Create customer databases.
- Streamline business processes with digital tools.
Levi looks forward to serving the businesses in the Special Areas.