Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician
In this position you will be responsible to diagnose and inspect equipment for faults and malfunctions, repair and adjust equipment and replace defective parts, perform updates, pre-season delivery inspections, and pre-season inspections. You will complete work orders and enter technician notes into the computer. Adhere to all occupational health and safety standards as the company is committed to the protection and wellness of its employees.
· Ability to work under minimal supervision
· Must be fluent in the English language
· Experience working on CASE IH agriculture or construction equipment an asset
· Possess problem solving skills
· No specific education requirement
· Two – three years’ work experience in a similar role an asset