Our technicians make a great living helping customers stay connected to their family and friends, and with the recent shift for many new remote workers, demand for Field Technicians has never been higher. If you are ready to join one of the best teams in Alberta with plenty of opportunities to be compensated for your hard work, apply now! This position is a CONTRACTOR POSITION, allowing you wot start the workday from your home and jobs will typically be within 150kms of this location.
· Ability to work as a team with all parts of the company
· Ability to work on your own without supervision
· An understanding of computers and iPhone/android apps
· Valid Driver’s licence and insurance
· You are comfortable with ladders and working at heights
· Strong customer service skills
· You have a desire to constantly learn new technologies
· You enjoy challenges in the workplace
· You must have the ability to troubleshoot issues with the help of our team, and on your own
· You must be physically capable and be able to lift 60 lbs.
· Able to work weekends if needed (with enough lead time)
· You will be available to complete online training at home during your training period, up to $2000 signing bonus for completing all training programs (if applicable)