Class 1 Truck Driver
In this position you will be responsible to operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials, Perform pre-trip, en-route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle, oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment, receive and relay information to central dispatch, pickup and delivery of freight, and be able to handle a heavy work load. Hi-way 9 offers competitive wages including superior benefits package.
- Commitment to customer service
- Valid Class1 Drivers' Licence and a current 5 year commercial abstract
- Two (2) years Class 1 driving an asset
- LTL Freight experience an asset
- Ability to pass a criminal record check and fit for work testing
Interested Applicants should send their resume to: email@example.com