Casual Lifeguard or Instructor
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor 1, this position is responsible for life guarding supervision to the public and providing a safe, clean, professional, and friendly environment to ensure that pool patrons have a positive aquatic experience as well as providing aquatic programs and lessons to the public.
- Depending on level of experience, all applicants must have their National Lifeguard or Red Cross Lifeguard Certificate as well as First Aid/CPR Certificates
- Water Safety Instructor course would be an asset, but it is not a requirement
- Excellent communication and positive interpersonal skills
- Time management, computer skills and knowledge of aquatics programming principles are encouraged to apply
- Shifts vary between mornings, days, evenings, and weekends (on an as needed basis)