Agriculture Equipment Technician (1st to 4th year apprentice)
In this position you will be responsible to recondition and repair all equipment components and systems as assigned by supervisor, maintain good working records for time, parts, supplies, and outside purchases in repairs, maintain and care for shop tools, equipment, and vehicles, communicate with others internally and externally in a professional manner, order all parts and materials required to perform assigned repairs, maintain work area in a clean and safe condition, maintain high levels of customer satisfaction, champion safe work practice in all aspects of daily activity and task assignment, adhere to all Occupational Health and Safety standard as the company is committed to the protection and wellness of its employees and complete RME safety expectations and reporting in a timely fashion.
· Must be fluent in the English language
· Experience working on CASE IH agriculture equipment an asset
· Strong diagnostic and technical troubleshooting skills
· Understanding of health and safety best practices
· Ability to work independently and in a group setting
· Ability to interpret technical documentation