Truck Driver – Bulk Fuel
In this position you will be responsible for making timely, accurate and safe deliveries to UFA’s members and customers, provide customer service within UFA’s customer service guidelines, including heavy lifting on a frequent basis, ensure compliance with all Transportation and OH&S regulations as well as UFA Fleet policies on maintenance, driver logs and inspections, and always adhere to UFA Commercial Driver expectations and policies.
- Grade 12 diploma with 1-2 years of related experience or equivalent of 3-5 years related experience
- Clean Class 1 (or 3 with Q endorsement) Driver's abstract
- Capable of physical labor, including lifting items up to 25 kg on a regular basis
- Must have basis computer literacy skills
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Capable of working at heights and forklift licence (if applicable)
- Agricultural or petroleum background is desirable
- This is a safety sensitive position as you will be on site at UFA facilities and will be using UFA material handling equipment. The successful applicant will be required to pass (negative result) a drug and alcohol screening test as a condition of employment.
- Reference Job ID HR23-091 with cover letter and resume