In this position, you will be responsible for planning, organizing, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations. You will balance cash, complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms. Conduct performance reviews, organize and maintain inventory, ensure health and safety regulations are followed, develop, implement, and analyze budgets, participate in marketing plans and implementation, recruit, train and supervise staff, set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance, address customer concerns and complaints, and provide excellent customer service.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Point of sale system, and spreadsheets
- Must be bondable
- Must be capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Dependable, organized, team player
- Efficient oral and written communication
- 2 years to less than 3 years of experience