Registered Nurse, Full-time
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you will provide a wide variety of nursing services to patients, families, communities, and populations, while taking necessary steps to ensure their safety and well-being. In your role, you will utilize nursing processes, through critical thinking, problem solving and decision making, as well as teach, counsel and advocate on behalf of patients and their families. You will play a leadership role in supporting an integrated and holistic approach to patient care, health promotion and maintenance. You will provide safe, quality patient and family centered care while reflecting the shared vision and values of AHS.
- Completion of an accredited nursing education program
- Active or eligible for registration and practice permit with the College of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CRNA)
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support – Health Care Provider (BCLS – HCP)
- Experience in at least one of the following departments is required: acute care, emergency, intensive care, operating room, obstetrics, continuing care, and psychiatry and a willingness to learn new skills as required
- Ability to work shift work and meet the physical demands of the job