Registered Dental Assistant
Through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies, training & development, and support.
· Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
· Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behavior
· Prepare treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
· Thorough understanding of practice health and safety requirements
· Registered and/or certified as a Dental Assistant with your Provincial regulatory body or association
· Previous dental assisting experience preferred