In this position you will be responsible for cashier and customer sales, preparing merchandise orders, banking and other miscellaneous paperwork, placing small items (under 10 lbs.) including pet supplies, household items, etc. into stock in the sales area of the store, sweeping, dusting and other general store maintenance functions, assist in unloading delivery vehicles of cases and bags of pet food and supplies and putting these into stock (items up to 50 lbs.), effectively open and close the store while following company procedures, in cases where the Store manager or Assistant Store Manager are not in the store, Keyholder may assign daily goals and tasks to ACEs and other duties and tasks as required.
· At least 2 years of experience in retail or customer service
· Working knowledge of POS system
· Possess outgoing and friendly personality with strong customer service skills
· Ability to lift 50 lbs. repetitively
· Ability to work a flexible work schedule according to business needs, including evenings, weekends and holidays
· Ability to have reliable means of transportation to and from the store
· A valid driver’s licence may be required