General Laborer (Alberta – Multiple Locations)
GP JOULE Canada Corp.
In this position you will be responsible for installing racking systems and solar panels, using hand tools, both manual and powered, to install racking and modular components, inspecting solar panel racking components, helping ensure upkeep and cleaning as required, able to work in a team setting as well as independently, strong communication skills, ability to readily accept and apply direction from supervision, on-the-job training provided as needed, workers may be considered for additional roles as the project progresses.
- Prior construction/trades experience an asset
- High school diploma
- A valid Class 5 licence and/or reliable transportation
- Basic understanding of construction principles and procedures
- Willing to learn and adhere to all safety rules and regulations
- Be in good health and physically fit
- Familiarity with the use of hand and power tools
- Able to work outside in various weather conditions