Front Store Supervisor
Shoppers Drug Mart
Join a locally owned and operated store to help deliver health, beauty and convenience services in your community, and keep the customer at the center of everything you do. In this position you will be responsible for managing the customer service functions, including cash, cashiers and merchandising.
- Ensure cashier/merchandising staff comply with all store policies and operating procedures
- Train cashiers/merchandisers in job functions
- Provide on-going guidance and instruction
- Ensure all loss prevention standards are implemented, manages daily cash office inventory and cashier tracking, tracking sheets, PC Optimum procedures
- Ensure store employees present proper image to the public in accordance with Uniform Policy and Dress Code Guidelines
- Answer inquires regarding location of product, rainchecks, etc.
- Resolve customer issues according to established guidelines (refunds, exchanges)
- Ensure standards of housekeeping and store image are maintained
- Ability to work flexible shifts which may include nights and weekends
- Ability to climb a ladder and lift up to 50 pounds