Agriculture Warehouse Person
Our Hanna Branch is currently seeking a Warehouse Person for our Hanna, AB location. This position is responsible for inventory control in a warehouse environment, working with all parts department and customer service staff to ensure fill rate goals are achieved.
- Pick and pack parts as per issued pick list and complete the required documentation to ship orders with in the set guidelines
- Performs task requested by the manager
- Locate inventory in the proper location and enter the related information into ERP system
- Work to load trucks with finished goods
- Inspecting outgoing shipments for damage during the loading process
- Counting inventory as required
- Keep area clean and in order at all times
- Must have positive communication skills and be dependable and capable of working with minimal supervision
- Must be physically fit to manually handle all goods, steel and products as required, must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have experience operating forklifts and related equipment
- Must be able to perform work-related duties outside in a safe and competent manner in adverse weather conditions
Interested Applicants should send their resume to: Fax: 403.854.2070 or Phone: 403.854.3334