Agriculture – Retail Manager
In this position you will differentiate yourself and the company to increase sales and market share in crop protection products, fertilizer, seed, specialty services (Ultimate Yield Program), manage all aspects of daily operations, coordinate ordering of fertilizer, seed, and crop production products in conjunction with The Rack policy, oversee logistics, inventory and account management, build client loyalty by providing sounds advice and solutions that meet customer needs by maximizing our customer’s efficiency, lead and coach the retail team to ensure they recognize and reach their highest potential, accurate client billing, accurate product costing and all other functions as required in running an independent sales location and other duties as assigned.
· Requires college graduate with a major in Agricultural Science or Management or combination of education and 3-5 years of service in an agricultural commercial sale environment
· Ability to lead, inspire and coach employees using strong interpersonal skills
· Able to lead by example, prioritize responsibilities, supervise, and motivate others, proficient use of computers and a variety of software, including MS Office Suite
· Understanding of the financial needs of the organization including forecasting and budgeting
· Utilize knowledge of the agricultural support industry in order to work with customer base to satisfy their ongoing needs
· Must live in and around the area of Oyen, AB