Administrative Support III, Temporary
We are seeking a professional, reliable, and punctual person to fill an administrative role on our team. Working under the direction of the Youngstown Office Manager, the ideal candidate will be highly responsible, experienced in customer relations, data entry and general accounting functions, and possess a strong sense of integrity and technical aptitude. The successful candidate will play an active role in providing reception services for the Office Manager, Superintendent of Roads and Equipment and staff of the Youngstown Service Centre. The administrative duties emphasize the efficiency of the operation in areas where there is an overload of certain seasons of the year.
- Grade 12 Diploma or G.E.D equivalent; supplemented with Post-secondary education in Office Administration or related field is preferred
- Minimum 1 year of Administration/Office experience preferred
- Strong skills in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook); knowledge of SharePoint and One Drive
- First rate communication skills: written and verbal skills, strong public relation skills, organization abilities and proven attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy and initiative
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively in a team environment
Apply to: Human Resource Services - Special Areas Board, Box 820, Hanna, AB or SpecialAreasHR@specialareas.ab.ca