1st to 4th year Apprentice Agriculture Equipment Technician
In this position you will be responsible to recondition and repair all equipment components and systems as assigned by supervisor, maintain good working records for time, parts, supplies, and outside purchases in repairs, maintain and care for shop tools, equipment and vehicles, communicate with others internally and externally in a professional manner, order all parts and materials required to perform assigned repairs, maintain work area in a clean and safe condition, maintain high levels of customer satisfaction, champion safe work practice in all aspects of daily activity and task assignment, and complete RME safety expectations and reporting in a timely fashion.
· Ability to work in a group setting or independently
· Must be fluent in the English language
· Experience working on CASE IH agriculture equipment an asset
· Strong diagnostic and technical troubleshooting skill
· Understanding of health and safety practices
· Ability to interpret technical documentation