Where: Lynks Upstairs Boardroom
Time: 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
Join us for this “Lunch and Learn” session! Lynks (formerly HLC) is excited to tell you that we are officially the Regional Host of a volunteer recruitment website that will help you connect to more volunteers and streamline the process!
- Presentation from VolunteerConnector Team while enjoying a provided lunch
- Opportunity for questions and answers
- Hands-on support with setting up your organization on the site (please bring your organizations business number)
This new website is called the VolunteerConnector and was created with three things in mind:
- Help communities provide more volunteer engagement and recruitment support to organizations, plus connect more community members to causes they care about.
- Make Volunteer Manager’s workload easier. This platform has all the volunteer management tools built into it – recruitment, retention, and screening.
- Provide us with insight into what volunteer engagement looks like in our community through live data.
The VolunteerConnector, has many exciting features that will make volunteer recruitment easier for you.
- Recruit volunteers quickly and easily with no limit on volunteer postings
- Volunteers can apply to posting seamlessly, and volunteers can track their hours!
- A dashboard to see your team at a glance, and there is no limit on the number of users
- The ability to communicate directly with your volunteers
- Assign your volunteers roles within their organization
- Export your volunteer list for offline use at any time
- Get moving quickly by uploading your current volunteer list
To register call 403.854.2099 or click link below.